Saturday 29 May 2010

Sunday 30th May Cromer lobster auction

My Lobster that has been sitting outside Cromer since April will be finding a new home on Sunday the 30th May. There will be an auction on the end of the Pier of all the crabs and Lobsters from the festival. Anyone can come and bid for them at 4pm. Carpets
All the money goes to charity. It has been a great event that has given Cromer and Sheringham a new kind of magic.
Also if you can not make it to Cromer tomorrow there will be a travelers picnic at St.Margaret's church where The Dandies Exhibition is on in Norwich. My art there is selling like hot fairy cakes and is getting great reviews from people. I just got a text message from a stranger who said they really enjoyed my work and got a buzz from seeing it.
News flash: My painting I had stolen was found by a big issue seller who went back to where he had seen it and brought it in for me. Which was very kind of him to do so. I thought it had gone forever.

No comments: