Thursday 7 January 2010

Final F-word tonight!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting to watch the f-word on replay channel 4, as I missed last night due to my friend who owns a television having the flu. But I think they made it through to the final from messages left all over facebook. So that means they will be cooking it off again tonight on telly.
I have known Taffeta since she was very little and I use to spend my holidays and weekends baking at her house, in pre-run to my own cooking career. She use to live in North Norfolk as a child at a lovely house called Sally beans with a with a runner bean pyramid and a berry fruit cage. Our summers we would spend in the fruit cage, helping our self to raspberry's, gooseberry's, blackcurrants and red currants. Her love for food grew when she met Jay, who introduced her to a world of even more food. They both have worked extremely hard all there life's and now own there own pub/restaurant. Watch the F-word tonight Channel 4.

No comments: