Saturday 12 December 2009

New Head Hats

Well whose been a busy bunny making these amazing hats, made to with stand a cold northern hemisphere winter. Invention comes out of necessity, I am cold therefore I make a nice warm hat. Then get carried away and make around 15 was hoping to get up to 22 but ran out of fabric.

These amazing hats are reversible and back to front. This bunny is lined with beautiful cold fabric. Hand painted faces with special fabric paint. Lined with wadding so it feels like a duvet.

Cute and cuddly and modeled on a bonnet hat that are the best come back fashion has ever had.

Ears and paws for a tie at the front. They also make great hats for dread locks as you can wear them in so many different ways. I am selling them so I can pay the rent which has fallen behind and I don't fancy being homeless for Christmas because its cold outside. More hats tomorrow.

No comments: