Saturday 17 October 2009

Exhibition at the Fashion industry networking night at the Beluga bar


Norwich fashion industry networking night at the new Beluga bar on Tombland. My new mini gallery was set up while I was away in Java volunteering for a huge environmental arts festival at a natural spring water in Senjoyo waters near Salatiga. Thanks to Angela Philips for organising the successful night and look forward to the next networking night which is Music and the arts.
I received a text from Robert out of the blue while I was washing banana slices in a river for a lantern workshop and having leeches flicked off my legs by a lovely local lad.

Mini Gallery with Punch and Judy puppets and paintings inside and out and on the table my bowl backed turtles carrying my business cards on top is my art in a can.

No comments: