Wednesday 2 September 2009

Menier Gallery show

Last night had a great art opening at the Menier Gallery. The room filled up with Aunty's and very old friends. I found myself unable to have long chats with everyone, as it was all hellos. Claire helped all day hanging the show and even made nori rolls for everyone. Her Brother Guy had come all the way from Edinburgh where he had been performing with Micheal Angelo's Gentlemen of the black sea. Guy did the Djing and sorted out my film which had a celebrity open the show.
Bart came over from Holland and helped with all the set up and Robert did just about everything else from driving my work to doing the bar all night.
On the day Margaret the technical assistant helped all day hanging the work which was brilliant and made it all run smoothly.
Today I am sitting in the gallery chatting to the public that have come to see the show.
Waiting now for Mike Read the British chess champion to come down from Norwich with his friend Helen to see the show.
If your in London this week come along and see my exhibition. 10am till 6pm daily.

No comments: