Tuesday 14 July 2009

Alien Bread

After experimenting with cooking some ground wheat from a corn circle in Norfolk, the bread turned out like this. I still can't get my head around why corn circles are called corn circles when they are in wheat fields. Also why are corn dolly's made from wheat stalks?
I should be experimenting with wheat, yeast, gluten, egg free bread but have had so many bad starts on it. I gave up hope.
Wondering if this bread is a sign that I should open a bread shop. But I don't have the dough to get started in this business.

2 comments:

Larry Buttrose said...

I love the look of your alien bread, but did it taste earthy or out of this world?
-Lx

Eloise O'Hare said...

Hi Larry, Out of this World with a touch of earth and a sprinkle of star dust, texture of Haley's commit.