Monday 20 October 2008

Yoko Ono part two. The big frieze 2008


During Yoko's question time these two lads were performing with wool, measuring it and putting it in a glass jar at different speeds.
This I like because I am working with wool at the moment, knitting my artworks. Wool is organic, biodegradable resource and fleece's from sheep are not used enough.



Yoko's last piece was a big clay vase on the stage.




This is what we were suppose to imagine happened to the vase. We were told to all take a piece and put it back together later on in time.



The start of the frenzy for her broken vase.



This where they go crazy, I sneak in between there legs and head butt someones nuts on the way out.



Meanwhile Yoko has sneaked out the back door. So I missed out on having my photo with her. People were bagging them up, when it was a piece each. This lady is posing hoping a camera will catch her with her piece.
It all reminded me of an old trick that Jesus might have done to keep away his fans. Have this rock I have touched. Although a pottery vase is a nice touch, organic clay, no harm to anyone, not a stolen rock from Wales or mined gold. A piece of fired earth to help us remember peace.
Go to Part one here.http://eloiseohare.blogspot.co.uk/2008/10/frieze-talks-yoko-ono.html


No comments: