Wednesday 27 August 2008

Mascon Festival T-Shirt

Mascon festival t-shirt
This is my very warn and altered Mascon Festival t-shirt. I had to alter it right after I bought it, as festival t-shirts are usually over sized. I also had eczema at the time, so I overlockered it to make it fit perfectly. I’ve done this will almost every t-shirt I have owned after that, and helped many other eczema suffers doing the same.

The shirt has faded quite a bit in the Australian sunshine and the fabric is paper-thin and stiff - goes to show spending a little extra on quality festival t-shirts is worth it. Yet, more than ten years down the line I’m still wearing it.

It would nice if there are any people out there who also have a Mascon t-shirt. Send me a picture of it and I will post it on the blog!

No comments: